Thursday, September 17, 2009

Confuse larh........

This Week's tittle :

I'm sorry , i misunderstood , i know you'r not that type of person . I hope that you can forgive me! :)

________________________________________________________

Yesterday i only SMS somebody (can't say) , i feel very confuse....dunnnoe who say the real....haiz

You all can see the last post , i type the story that i feel sad............. yesterday i SMS the person and ask her/his got do this........ she/he say she never do that.....

I think is the person who tell me misunderstanding........me too! I ask why she/he didn chat with me in class , she/he say nothing to chat....

Now lae.........i feel confuse lar..dunnoe who say the real ???? I also know that person never bully people wan....so i think is the person who tell me misunderstanding....

No comments: